Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My childhood


Lets see where to begin.... My fathers name is Pietro Agnesi; he married twice after my mothers death. so in saying that I became the oldest of 21 children. My father was a very wealthy nobleman and is the professor of the University of Bologna. I was given privet tutors to learn five different language Greek, Hebrew, Latin, French and Spanish. But in addition to learning different languages I was also being taught philosophy and science. When I was about 13 my father forced me to give speeches in gatherings of his colleagues, I didn't like this one bit. Every chance I got, I tried to pursued him not to let me do this but he never gave up until I turned 20. From all the speeches I gave I gained an idea of publishing my speeches into a book about the Philosophical Propositions. But to my surprise it was about more than just the philosophical propositions, it was about scientific celstial mechanics. Newtons gravitation theory, and elasticity. to my astonishment it would not be the last book I would write.

No comments: